Saturday 18 February 2012

Haul

The first place i went to was boots! And as usual i couldnt pass the Benefit counter without picking something up!
I picked up the porefessional! this is a product i have been wanting to try for AGES and i finally got it! YAYY
I got a really good service at benefit (as usual) and they were very helpful. i will do a review on this product when ive had chance to try it out properly.
Sleek blusher from Superdrug for only £4.49 i think.
this was mentioned in my January favourites but i thought i would mention it in this haul anyway.
I got thee Accessorize nail polish in Aztec for an amazing £4.00.
I also got a free diamond lipgloss in the shade-divine. this is way too shimmery for me so i probably wont be using it but it was free so it dosent matter.
And i got some face wipes from Wilkinsons for only 30p
 Then i decided to pick up a doughnut from Krispy Kreme. mmmm those doughnuts are delicious!
Thanks
bye
xxx


1 comment:

  1. I've heard great reviews on the pore fessional by Benefit. How have you found this product? Does it work for you? I'm very interested!

    Cheers, Kelsey.

    ReplyDelete