Sunday 6 November 2011

My first ever post!

Hi everyone this is my first ever post so im just getting used blogging at the moment. But ill tell you a little bit about me, well i have a major obsession for makeup, beauty and fashion! Im more into makeup than fashion so there might not be many posts to do with clothes but there will be plenty to do with beauty and makeup!
A few of my favourite brands are-MAC, Benefit, Loreal, Natural collection, Barry M, Models own, China Glaze, Primark, Bourjois, Max Factor, PIXI, eyeko, collection 2000, W7 and MANY MANY more! lol
At the moment i have been saving up all my purchases from separate shopping sprees and i probably have more than 50 things so my next post will probably be a huge haul because i want to get it done with!
I will also be doing be lots of reviews and i will always give my truthful opinion on each product because i know how frustrating it can be when you spend like £20.00 on one product and its rubbish. I think i have quite a large collection of makeup but to some people it will probably be small, because ive seen people on youtube with HUGE makeup collections! They must spend soo much money on makeup! And just to get this out of the way now.....i am NOT trying to brag in any way shape or form when posting hauls or reviews, i just want to tell people about my experience with different makeup products. so i hope you enjoy my blog and get some good advice from me too. oh by the way i will also be doing a few makeup tips too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment